Here are ten quotes that relate to the theme of my Novel Project:
10. “Who am I, O LORD God, and what is my house, that you have brought me thus far?” –1 Chronicles 17:16
9. “God’s providence is not blind, but full of eyes.” –John Greenleaf Whittier
8. “Amazing grace! How sweet the sound!” –John Newton
7. “So weak is man, so ignorant and blind, that did not God sometimes withhold in mercy what we ask, we should be ruined at our own request.” –Hannah More
6. “Only God could possibly have written such an intricate history of mankind.” –Sarah Fink
4. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” –Jeremiah 29:11.
3. “He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” –Philippians 1:6.
2. “Life is not an ordinary story, because it’s written by God.” –Sarah Fink
1. “Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” –Hebrews 12:1-2